Patients on long term medication can order repeat prescriptions in a number of ways:
- In person – complete the slip on the back of the prescription and place in our prescription box
- By phone – please call 01482 845832
- Online – register for our online services and order via the link at the top of this page.
Please allow 48 hours (two working days) for requests to be processed and ready for collection
Electronic Prescription Service (EPS)
We also offer the Electronic Prescription Service, which allows you to choose or "nominate" a pharmacy to get your medicines or appliances from. We then send your prescription electronically to the place you nominated.
- If you collect your repeat prescriptions from your GP you will not have to visit your GP practice to pick up your paper prescription, saving time.
- You will have more choice about where to get your medicines from because they can be collected from a pharmacy near to where you live, work or shop.
- You may not have to wait as long as your repeat prescriptions could be prepared before you arrive.
Find out more
We require 48 hours to process your repeat prescription. Repeat prescriptions of regular medication must be asked for, either in writing or online, and may be collected anytime on the third working day following the request.
We will post prescriptions to you only if supplied with an stamped addressed envelope. The tear-off slip attached to computer-prepared prescriptions may be used for re-ordering.
You can arrange for a pharmacy to collect your prescription and some pharmacies will deliver to housebound patients
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip.
Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.